As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Get ready to elevate your snacking game with our mouthwatering English Loaded Chicken Fries recipe. Combining the best comfort food and bold flavors, this dish will satisfy your cravings. Each bite boasts a delightful crunch and a burst of savory goodness that will keep you returning for more. Whether you’re hosting a party, enjoying a cozy night in, or simply looking to impress your friends, these loaded fries are a definite winner.
- 1 pound (450 grams) of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
For the Loaded Toppings:
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked beef bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely sliced green onions
- Sour cream for dipping
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) for best results.
- Chicken breasts should be cut into 1/2-inch wide, long strips.
- Separate bowls should be used for the flour, beaten eggs, breadcrumbs combined with paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Coat each chicken strip with flour, dip into the beaten eggs, and coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil over high heat in a large Dutch oven or deep pan.
- Fry the coated chicken strips in batches until golden brown and crispy, around 3-4 minutes per side. To drain the extra oil, put them on a dish covered with paper towels.
- Shredded cheddar cheese should be added before placing the fried chicken strips on the baking sheet that has been prepared.
- Bake the cheese until it is melted and bubbling, about 5-7 minutes.
- Sliced green onions and crumbled beef bacon are added after the dish is removed from the oven.
- Serve the English Loaded Chicken Fries with sour cream for dipping.
How to prepare:
Preparing these tantalizing English Loaded Chicken Fries is a breeze. Start by slicing the chicken breasts into long, thin strips. For the coating procedure, prepare three bowls: one with flour, one with beaten eggs, and one with breadcrumbs seasoned with paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Coat each chicken strip with flour, dip it into the beaten eggs, and coat it with the seasoned breadcrumb mixture.
Then, in a big skillet or Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Fry the coated chicken strips in batches until they turn golden brown and crispy, usually taking 3-4 minutes per side. After being fried, place the chicken strips on a tray lined with paper towels to absorb any extra oil.
To add a delectable touch:
- Place the fried chicken strips on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper while preheating your oven.
- Cheddar cheese crumbles should be sprinkled on top and baked for a few minutes until the cheese is delightfully melted and bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and generously top the loaded fries with crumbled beef bacon and sliced green onions.
Finally, serve these irresistible English Loaded Chicken Fries with a side of sour cream for dipping. It is better to eat them while they are still hot and crispy.
The preparation time for English Loaded Chicken Fries is approximately 25 minutes, including slicing the chicken, coating, and frying. Baking them in the oven for a final touch takes 5-7 minutes. Plan accordingly to ensure a seamless and timely cooking experience.
This appetizer or snack recipe may feed 4 people. To serve a bigger group, you can scale the ingredients.
FAQs about Loaded Chicken Fries:
Q1: Can I use chicken tenders instead of chicken breasts?
A1: You can substitute chicken tenders for chicken breasts; they are equally delicious and work well for this recipe.
Q2: Can I bake the chicken strips instead of frying them?
A2: A healthier alternative to this recipe is to bake the chicken strips for 15-20 minutes at 400°F (200°C), flipping them halfway through. Frying the chicken strips gives the dish a crispier texture.
Q3: Can I freeze the uncooked chicken strips for later use?
A3: Absolutely! Arrange the raw chicken strips on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper in a single layer. Transfer them to an airtight container or freezer bag after solidifying them in the freezer. They can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of three months.
Q4: Can I customize the loaded toppings?
A4: Certainly! You can be as inventive as you like with your loaded toppings. Add jalapenos, diced tomatoes, guacamole, or other sauces to intensify the taste.
Q5: How can I reheat leftover loaded chicken fries?
A5: The leftovers should be baked at 350°F (180°C) for 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through and crispy, on a baking sheet coated with parchment paper.
Indulge in the delectable goodness of English Loaded Chicken Fries, a perfect blend of crispy, seasoned chicken strips topped with melted cheddar, beef bacon, and green onions. These loaded fries will surely impress, whether hosting a game night, celebrating a special occasion, or simply treating yourself to a mouthwatering snack.
With their irresistible combination of flavors and textures, these English Loaded Chicken Fries are a crowd-pleasing treat that will leave everyone craving more. The crispy chicken strips, perfectly seasoned and fried to golden perfection, provide a satisfying crunch with every bite. The gooey melted cheese, smoky beef bacon, and fresh green onions elevate these fries to a whole new level of deliciousness.
Prepare them for your next gathering, and watch as your guests devour these loaded fries with sheer delight. Serve them alongside creamy sour cream for dipping, and you’ll have a winning combination that will have everyone asking for the recipe.
So, what are you waiting for? Whip up a batch of these English Loaded Chicken Fries and enjoy a burst of flavors that will tantalize your taste buds and make your snacking experience unforgettable.
Loved this recipe? Read more delighted Chicken Fries Recipies!